The Bio Base NWE project is organising workshops to demonstrate the simulations and e-learning tools that Bio Base Europe Training Center (BBETC) has developed.
In October 2015, BBETC’s instructors will tour the NWE countries to give live demonstrations of the capabilities of her web based platform and state of the art library of e-learning tools and process simulations.
The agenda for each session will consist of:
- Introduction to the Bio Base NWE project and its achievements
- Demonstration of the training tools
- Advantages of process simulation and e-learning in technical education
- Discussions on training opportunities
- Networking reception
This free of charge event is intended for:
Secondary vocational and technical schools
- Staff and team management
- Teachers (process and maintenance)
Professional bachelors and masters
- HR & Training staff
- Team management
This introduction and training event is free of charge for attendees from educational institutes and industry and is enabled by Biobase NWE and the Province of Zeeland.
Registration for this event: go to our event pages or contact your national Bio Innovation Agent.